No worries. When Smart Charging is activated, your vehicle will always Smart Charging when you plug in your electric vehicle. Your phone battery died, your vehicle will still be fully charged at the predetermined departure time. Can’t use your phone, and you do not want to use Smart Charging? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our developers can manually switch off Smart Charging for you.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to pay to use the app?
- Is the app suited for my smartphone?
- How do I create a Jedlix account?
- How do I start Smart Charging with Jedlix?
- How do I add my charging card number?
- How do I connect my vehicle in the app?
- Where do I find my financial reward?
- How do I request the pay out of my savings?
- How do I set my departure time?
- Can I set a starting time for Smart Charging? (off-peak tariff)