After you have downloaded the app and created a Jedlix account, you can start setting up the smart charge function immediately. To be able to smart charge at home, we need a connection with your car or charge station. So we can control the charging and therefore balance the grid.
- Do you have a "Connected" car or a charging station? Because our solution is fully software-based, we make use of the connectivity of your charge station or car.
- Connected Car: All Tesla models, the BMW i3, Audi e-tron the Jaguar I-PACE, the Mini;
- Connected charging station: Easee Charging Robot
- Pair your car or charging station to the Jedlix app; you can do this by entering your car or charging station login credentials in the Jedlix
- Address location; by entering your address and location we can charge your car at your home location
- Energy supplier; depending on the conditions, you receive cash rewards on top of your earnings!
- Check the FAQ: "Benefits of Smart Charging with Jedlix".
- Bank details; So that we can pay you any earnings once they reach the equivalent of €5;
Did you enter all the required information correctly, but still can't get started with Smart Charging? Please contact us at Support@Jedlix.com.