To set a starting time for Smart Charging, go to the screen ‘Car’ and click on the time underneath the text ‘Upcoming departure time’. In the next screen, you can click on the + sign under the header ‘Start Charing’. Here you can set the desired start time, and the vehicle will start smart charing at that moment. Useful if you have an off-peak tariff.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to pay to use the app?
- Is the app suited for my smartphone?
- How do I create a Jedlix account?
- How do I start Smart Charging with Jedlix?
- How do I add my charging card number?
- How do I connect my vehicle in the app?
- Where do I find my financial reward?
- How do I request the pay out of my savings?
- How do I set my departure time?
- Can I set a starting time for Smart Charging? (off-peak tariff)