If you would like to direct charge your electric vehicle instead of Smart Charging, you can do so by using the ‘on/off’ button in the screen ‘Car’. Once you have turned off Smart Charging, your vehicle will start charging immediately, Jedlix will not interfere with the charging process.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to pay to use the app?
- Is the app suited for my smartphone?
- How do I create a Jedlix account?
- How do I start Smart Charging with Jedlix?
- How do I add my charging card number?
- How do I connect my vehicle in the app?
- Where do I find my financial reward?
- How do I request the pay out of my savings?
- How do I set my departure time?
- Can I set a starting time for Smart Charging? (off-peak tariff)