After you have entered your data correctly, activated Smart Charging and arrive at your charging location and plug in your car, the following happens:
- Jedlix gets a signal from the car that charging has started, how long this takes depends on your internet connection and the server of the car;
- We first calculate the available charging speed of your charging location;
- We will stop charging and based on the charging speed and your set preferences we will know how much time we need to charge your car to your desired state of charge;
- When we see a favorable moment on the grid, we will start charging. Isn't there a good time? Then we will start in time to meet your charging preferences.
- You will receive a Push Notification* that Smart Charging has started
- During your set charging period, charging will be stopped and started several times in order to balance the grid;
- You will receive a Push Notification that Smart Charging is complete.